Tuesday, August 6, 2013

30 Day Shred: Day 1

So I have a random crazy schedule that I'll get more into later, but suffice it to say that it makes it very difficult to commit to a gym or a class or whatever, which obviously has an effect on my weight loss goals. Thankfully I do have a very active job for the most part, its just the activity level of my job isn't enough to ensure weight loss, plus add in some bad habits of mine... I've actually been gaining weight lately, so I'm not a happy camper. In the past I've been building my own work outs, and trying to commit the time at home to said work outs... but I don't feel the work outs are doing any good and my schedule always throws me off... so I'm turning back to a professional this time, in this case: Jillian Michaels.

Plan:
Walk 30-35 minutes every day that I don't have a ship to work
6x/week - 30 Day Shred DVD
On rest day complete either Belly Dancing DVD or Zumba Fitness

Measurements:
Weight: 194.1
BMI: 28.7
Neck: 14
Chest: 40
Waist: 38.5
Hips: 42
Arm: L-14  R-14
Leg:  L-26  R-27

Will update when I get home since I don't have them with me presently.

Starting Day - 6 August 2013
Ending Day - 4 September 2013

Plan after 30 Days:
3x/week -  30 Day Shred DVD
Walk 30-35 minutes every day that I don't have a ship to work
1-2x/week - Belly Dancing DVD
1-2x/week - Zumba Fitness

My major challenge is going to be committing to working out on ship days which are some very physically and mentally taxing days, and especially committing to working out the day after a ship... that is my major challenge but I'm determined.

My Motivation:
- I'm so close to my goal, I've been working at it for 2 years
- Being a healthy role model for friends and family
- I might actually be able to comfortably wear a bikini... that just amazes me!

Mini Goal #1:
-Get down to 190 by 19 August 2013

Long Term Goal:
-Goal Weight: 160


No comments:

Post a Comment